Crispy sticks with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème dip
These crispy sticks created by with Saint Agur are perfect for guests to nibble when you have friends coming round. Try this recipe from Chef Juan Arbelaez!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pack filo pastry sheets (8 sheets needed)
- Approximately 1 glass olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 30g sugar
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 pot Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- Place the sugar, lemon zest, turmeric and chili pepper in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and mix well.
- Unroll the filo pastry sheet, smear it with the flavoured oil, cover it with another filo sheet, and repeat this step three times so you have four separate pastry sheet ‘sandwiches’.
- Cut into strips roughly a few centimetres wide. Place them on a drip pan covered with baking paper and lay another baking tray on top.
- Bake in the oven at 160ºC/320ºF/Gas mark 3 for 12 minutes.
- Serve the crispy sticks with crudités and Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème for dipping.