Grilled prime rib with Saint Agur Blue Cheese
Chef Juan Arbelaez has created this delicious blue cheese sauce as the perfect condiment for grilled ribs. It’s so easy that it can be rustled up in a jiffy.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 prime rib steak
- 10 potatoes
- 2 aubergines
- 1 broccoli
- 10 mushrooms
- For the blue cheese dressing:
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- Approximately 1 glass olive oil
- 1 large slice Saint Agur Blue Cheese Wedge
- Remove the prime rib steak from the fridge an hour in advance to allow it to settle to room temperature.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the potatoes until tender.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and cook them in a pan with boiling water for a couple of minutes making sure the heads stay slightly crunchy. Drain them.
- Thread the mushrooms and broccoli onto a skewer and grill them for a few minutes on each side with the sliced aubergines and potatoes.
- Grill the prime rib steak to your taste. Remove the meat and leave it to rest for 10 minutes (cover it during this time).
- Prepare the blue cheese dressing. Crumble the cheese, chop the parsley, crush the garlic cloves and mix everything together adding olive oil until you get your preferred dressing consistency.
- Slice the prime rib steak and serve it with the barbecued vegetables and the Saint Agur dressing.