Homemade burgers topped with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
Nothing beats a burger on a warm summer evening or at a barbecue lunch! Try this cracking homemade burger with Saint Agur.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 500g minced beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp French wholegrain mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper to season the meat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 large floured baps
- 2 beef tomatoes, sliced
- Rocket leaves
- 100g Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- Place the minced beef, onion, mustard, salt and pepper and beaten egg in a food processor. Blend for a minute until the mixture is smooth and sticks together.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and, using floured hands, mould into 4 burgers. Cook under a medium grill for 10-15 minutes, turning several times.
- Slit the baps and toast under the grill. Make up the burgers using the burgers, tomatoes and rocket leaves. Top with a generous dollop of Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème and enjoy.