Lamb, lemon and garlic skewers with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème dip
These skewers and winning Saint Agur dip will score big at any gathering.
Preparation Time: 75 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 500g lean lamb steaks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of thyme, freshly chopped
- 1 pot Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- Cut the lamb steaks into small bite-sized pieces, place in a bowl.
- Mix the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and thyme.
- Pour this mixture over the lamb and mix well, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread the lamb pieces onto skewers.
- Cook under a medium grill for 8-10 minutes turning frequently.
- Serve with a pot of Saint Agur Blue Crème as a dip.