Mini Croque Madame with Saint Agur Blue Cheese
Do you want to add something special to the famous French Croque Madame? Try adding our delicious Saint Agur Blue Cheese. Original and convivial, it is perfect when inviting friends over !
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 slices of bread
- 125g of Saint Agur
- 8 quail eggs
- 50g of butter
- 4 slices of cured ham
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Arrange 2 slices of bread on a flat surface. Spread each with a layer of Saint Agur cheese then top each toast with 2 slices of ham and finish off with another layer of Saint Agur.
- Place the remaining bread on top of this to create a sandwich.
- In a pan, melt some butter. Fry the sandwich in the pan until it gets golden and crispy.
- Fry the quail eggs until cooked.
- Cut each sandwich in 4 and top each pieces with the fried eggs.