Roasted chicken breasts with thyme, lemon and Saint Agur Blue Cheese
Seriously satisfying and healthy, this Saint Agur chicken breast recipe will keep you full even in falling temperatures.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 25g butter
- 30ml sunflower oil
- 50g freshly made white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Juice and finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 75g Saint Agur Blue Cheese Wedge, finely crumbled
- 150g watercress and baby spinach leaves
- Cut a slit into the thickest part of each chicken breast to make a pocket.
- Heat the butter and oil in a shallow frying pan. Add the chicken breast and cook till browned.
- Remove from the pan and cool a little.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, thyme, lemon juice and zest and Saint Agur. Stuff a quarter of the mixture into each chicken breast.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and cook covered for 20 minutes at 190ºC/375ºF/Gas mark 5. Remove the cover and cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4-5 slices and serve on a bed of watercress and baby spinach.