Roasted salmon and asparagus with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
This salmon and blue cheese recipe is one you will make over and over again. A showstopper at your next party or a perfect dinner that’s ready in just 15 minutes!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 200g asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 4 salmon steaks
- Olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Ground black pepper
- 1 pot Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- Handful thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400ºF/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the salmon, asparagus and red pepper onto a baking sheet, drizzle with a little olive oil and lemon juice. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Season with black pepper.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of vegetables with a dollop of Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème and a few thyme leaves.