Saint Agur Blue Cheese with bread and jam
Connoisseurs love cheese bread with jam as it is quick to prepare yet sophisticated. With hearty rye bread, Saint Agur and apricot almond spread on toast makes a delicious snack.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Saint Agur 125g
- 2 slices mixed rye bread
- 30 g almonds (without shell)
- 2 tbsp. apricot jam (with pieces)
- 2 tbsp. cress
- Cut off two slices from a hearty mixed rye bread and toast the bread either in a toaster or on a pan without adding fat.
- For the fruity spread, roughly chop the almonds in a food processor then mix with the apricot jam. Spread the almond-apricot spread on the bread.
- Cut the Saint Agur into thin slices and place on the bread. Sprinkle the Saint Agur bread with some freshly cut cress.