Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème toasted club sandwich
Smoked back bacon combined with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème and avocado to make an out-of-this world sandwich that’s special enough for guests and gatherings.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 rashers lean smoked back bacon
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 vine tomatoes
- 6 slices granary bread
- 50g Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- 8 cocktail sticks to hold together
- Grill the bacon until crisp.
- Peel and slice the avocado and slice the tomatoes.
- Toast the bread and spread one side of two of the slices with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème when toasted.
- Top two slices of toasted bread with the bacon and layer the two slices prepared in the previous step on top with the Saint Agur side facing upwards.
- Top with the avocado and tomato slices.
- Layer with the final two pieces of toast.
- Press together a little and cut into triangles. Secure each triangle with a cocktail stick to hold together.