Saint Agur mini flower canapés
Try our delicious mini flower canapés with Saint Agur to impress your guests with an original and easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 filo filo pastry sheet
- 50 g melted butter
- 125 g Saint Agur
- 1 tbsp. runny honey
- 16 blueberries
- 50 g walnuts
- Cut the filo pastry sheet into 16 squares of about 6 cm x 6 cm
- Grease 8 of the dough squares with melted butter and put the remaining dough squares on top. These will form the mini flowers canapés.
- Place the dough squares in small muffin tins and bake at 180 °C until the filo cups are golden.
- Add Saint Agur pieces inside the filo flowers while they are still hot so the cheese slightly melts.
- Remove the filo flowers from the muffin tins and drizzle them with a bit of runny honey. Decorate with berries and crushed walnuts.