Saint Agur seasonal turkey escalopes
This Saint Agur turkey escalopes recipe is perfect if you want to rustle up something quick and simple for lunch or dinner. Serve with fresh seasonal vegetables for the perfect mid-week meal.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- 100g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 50g onion, finely chopped
- 40g freshly made white breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
- 4 turkey escalopes, flattened
- 75g Saint Agur Blue Cheese Wedge
- 100ml vegetable or chicken stock
- Ground black pepper
- Cocktail sticks to hold together
- Soften the cranberries and onion in a small saucepan on a low heat for a few minutes (if using fresh cranberries, add 2 tablespoons of water to prevent sticking).
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons of the parsley. Remove from the heat and leave to cool a little.
- Lay the escalopes in a shallow baking tray. Place spoonfuls of the mixture at one end of each escalope. Sprinkle with the Saint Agur. Roll up and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Pour the stock into the baking tray with the escalopes. Cover and cook for 20 minutes at 190ºC/375ºF/Gas mark 5. Cook uncovered for a further 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and ground black pepper before serving with fresh seasonal vegetables.