Saint Agur vegetable rolls
Easy to make, our delicious Saint Agur vegetables rolls will impress your friends!
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 200 g Saint Agur
- 500 g large closed cup mushrooms
- 1 yellow carrot
- 1 orange carrot
- 1 purple carrot
- 1 small stalk of celery with leaves (yellow part)
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- Fleur de sel, ground black pepper
- Cut the carrots and stalk of celery into thin (julienne) matchsticks, and dry them on kitchen roll. Wash and dry the celery leaves. Cut the chives to the same length.
- Spread some cling film across the worktop. Cut very narrow 1 mm slices across the width of the mushroom heads using a mandoline slicer. Lay them flat in a line on the cling film.
- Fill the centre with the carrot-celery julienne strips, chives, a celery leaf and a mint leaf. Add the crumbs of Saint Agur and sprinkle over with sesame seeds.
- Fold it back on itself using the cling film by sealing in the filling and creating a roll. Make knots at the ends using the film and set aside in the fridge.
- At the last minute, cut the rolls into three sections, remove the film and place them on a plate. Add a drop of sesame oil on the filling, season with pepper, and sprinkle with crushed sesame seeds and a pinch of fleur de sel. Serve immediately.