Stuffed aubergine with Saint Agur blue cheese
Enjoy the summer with our fresh and healthy aubergines with Saint Agur blue cheese. The perfect dish for vegetable fans!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 aubergines
- 150 g spinach leaves
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 7 dried tomatoes
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 100 g Saint Agur
- 50 g of cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom).
- Clean, wash and halve the aubergines lengthways. Using a spoon, gently remove the flesh so that the sides and bottom remain undamaged. Cut the removed flesh into cubes.
- Clean, wash and spin dry the spinach leaves. Peel the shallot and dice it. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Roughly chop the dried tomatoes and cashews.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the shallot. Then add the aubergine cubes, the dried tomatoes and the spinach and sauté until the spinach wilts. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cashews before stuffing the aubergines with the mixture.
- Put the stuffed aubergines side by side on a baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan, slowly add Saint Agur bit by bit and allow it to melt in. Before serving, pour the Saint Agur cream over the stuffed aubergines.