Grilled cherry tomatoes with Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
This dish is one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Think of it as summer on toast!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 pot Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Ground black pepper
- Handful of basil leaves, torn
- Cut the ciabatta bread through the middle lengthways, then cut each half into 4 pieces.
- Place the bread on a shallow baking tray, place under a medium grill and toast on both sides. Make sure you only grill lightly on the cut side.
- Spread the Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème generously onto the cut side of the bread, top with the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Return to the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cherry tomatoes are softened and browned a little.
- Grill for more or less time depending on your preference.
- Season with black pepper and sprinkle with the torn basil leaves.