Grilled prime rib with Saint Agur Blue Cheese
This delicious blue cheese sauce is the perfect condiment for grilled ribs and can be rustled up in a jiffy.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 prime rib steak
- 10 potatoes
- 2 aubergines
- 1 broccoli
- 10 mushrooms
- For the blue cheese dressing:
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Approximately 1 glass olive oil
- 1 large slice Saint Agur® Blue Cheese Wedge, crumbled
- Remove the prime rib steak from the fridge an hour in advance to allow it to settle to room temperature.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the potatoes until tender.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and cook them in a pan with boiling water for a couple of minutes making sure the heads stay slightly crunchy. Drain.
- Thread the mushrooms and broccoli onto a skewer and grill them for a few minutes on each side with the sliced aubergines and potatoes.
- Grill the prime rib steak to your taste. Remove the meat and leave it to rest for 10 minutes (cover it during this time).
- Prepare the blue cheese dressing by mixing the cheese, parsley and garlic together whilst adding olive oil until you get your preferred dressing consistency.
- Slice the prime rib steak and serve it with the barbecued vegetables and the Saint Agur dressing.