Mediterranean vegetable and Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème crostini
With this Saint Agur crostini recipe, you’ll have just the right light bite to start your party or dinner.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 75g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced
- 50g Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- 10 pitted olives, halved or quartered
- Handful of basil leaves, torn
- Ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large shallow roasting tin.
- Add the peppers, garlic and tomatoes. Roast at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6 for 15-20 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Place the French baguette's slices under a hot grill and brown on both sides.
- Once toasted, spread Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème generously onto the bread and top with the roasted vegetables, basil leaves, olives and black pepper.