Mushrooms and Saint Agur Blue Cheese Toasts
Would you like to give a twist to your mushrooms on toast with some some delicious Saint Agur Blue Cheese? Delightful in its simplicity, it is the ultimate comfort dish !
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 15ml/1tbsp of sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 400g button mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 ciabatta bread
- 150g Saint Agur, crumbled
- handful of chopped basil
- ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a shallow frying pan. Add the garlic and cook for a minute. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the ciabatta in half, then cut in half through the middle. Place the four pieces under a hot grill until browned.
- Top with garlic mushrooms and Saint Agur, return to the grill to melt the cheese a little.
- Serve sprinkled with the basil and black pepper and drizzle with any juices from the frying pan.
- Tip: Delicious served with baby leaf salad.