Salad with strawberries and Saint Agur blue cheese
Contrast the sweetness of the strawberries with the strength of Saint Agur blue cheese in our delicious salad. Healthy and easy to make, this strawberries salad with Saint Agur blue cheese is perfect for summer lunches.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 200 g baby leaf salad
- 1 chicory
- 250 g strawberries
- 125 g Saint Agur
- 2 tbsp. Balsamico Bianco (light)
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 6 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar (dark)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the base of the salad; clean, wash and spin dry the baby leaf salad. Clean the chicory and separate into individual leaves. Place the chicory leaves on the plate to create a fan shape. Place the baby leaf salad in the center.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stalks. Cut half of the strawberries into quarters and spread over the salad.
- To make the dressing, finely puree the remaining strawberries with light balsamic vinegar and icing sugar, then pass the puree through a fine sieve. Pour the strawberry puree over the salad.
- Mix the dark balsamic vinegar into a syrupy sauce with the honey. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over the salad.
- Dice the Saint Agur and spread it over the salad.